Pages

Thursday 19 August 2010

Physical and emotional well being

In this day and age it's so difficult to have the time, and money, not to mention motivation to do what's best for ourselves physically and emotionally.  I was caught up in the vicious circle of work, work, work - not really much circle there.  My job as an Executive Assistant to the President of a large hospital in Florida was extremely demanding.   I was completely and utterly worn out but simply didn't have the time for the gym or any other form of exercise or relaxation.  My friend Sharon who had been living more or less the same lifestyle recommended that I look at : http://stayinghealthy.fastprofitpages.com/?id=genejones.  I though to myself, another load or rubbish but I gave it a go. I am so glad that I did.  I found that it did have a lot of information that was relevant to me and my lifestyle.   I particularly liked the section about How to Be Healthy and Happy.  The section on Pregnancy is also appealing as my husband and I are hoping to start a family shortly.  This  gives no nonsense, realistic, inforation on how to improve your life no matter what your circumstances.  It certainly helped me to get a healthy balance in my life.  Why don't you have a look a http://stayinghealthy.fastprofitpages.com/?id=genejones

No comments:

Post a Comment