Pages

Thursday 19 August 2010

Loosing Weight

I know, I know, you've heard it all before.  I've been there myself, I've been a size 16 and a size 10 needing several wardrobes to accommodate the ballooning.  I was so sick and tired of it, nothing seemed to work permanently.  I'd be a gorgeous size 10 (I'm only 5'2") delighted with my image in the mirror, saying to myself "I look so gooooood", but slowly the pounds crept back up.  Well about 10 months ago when I was on my way up again - I was a size 12, a friend recommended this site to me :  http://dietingdemystified.fastprofitpages.com/?id=genejones
It was an answer to my prayers.  I haven't had to struggle this time.  It has been easy to lose the pounds and I've been a size 10 now for four months.  Of course I had to put some effort into it myself but nothing like before; I don't feel starved or deprived and, most of all, with this new lifestyle, I am confident the pounds are gone for ever.  I really do look good now and can throw away all those ugly big size clothes.  

I'm sure this will work for you, I've recommened it to my sister who is, or should I say was, quite large, and she has lost 30 lbs so far.  I cannot say enough good about it so, go on, give it a go.  What do you have to lose but pounds?  http://dietingdemystified.fastprofitpages.com/?id=genejones

No comments:

Post a Comment