Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

To Kindle or not to Kindle

I suppose I'm a bit late on the bandwagon really.  I always convinced myself that I prefer the actual feel of a book. I think really I was a bit apprehensive, I can't even get the telly to work properly for me so what chance would I have with something like this.

I like to read in bed and was recently given a copy of The Seventh Scroll by Wilbur Smith.  What a tome.  Very difficult to hold.  Well, I'd been given a Kindle for Christmas (don't ask me technical details) and my wrist was hurting a lot so I thought I'd see if I could find it on Amazon.  I have a website that links to Amazon so I searched there and found it.  My life has changed.  No more bulky bags when I go travelling, just pack my neat Kindle.  By the way, if you haven't read the earlier Egypt books by Wilbur Smith, I really recommend them.  You can check here to find them http://selfhelp.creativesolutionsmall.com/reading__dvds.html. Great winter night reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment